I help “drive” 3ds Max
A cool tshirt from the 3ds Max development team : )
I love my job, making 3d “Stuff” all the time. I use 3ds Max for more hours every day than I care to admit.
I have been part of the 3ds max beta programme for 4 years. Last year I was very lucky to be a part of the 3ds Max “Charter” group and to get in touch with the developers and some of the best 3ds Max users around the globe. It has been great!
About the author
- My VR Stealth Game Prototype – Espire 1: VR OperativeFebruary 14, 2017
- Making-of Video Buchanan’s “Alive” album coverNovember 2, 2016
- Reel Pictures VR Diary Ep04 – VR CAD Model ViewerOctober 19, 2016
- Recent Project – Alive Album ArtOctober 7, 2016
- Vray Tutorial – Vray Embree HelperNovember 3, 2012
- W.I.W.O: Week 32 – VSSEC Mission to Mars in Stereoscopic 3DAugust 12, 2012